University Admissions - it's all about the application
University Admissions is responsible for the admissions process together with Sweden's universities.
Universityadmissions.se - A website for you, the international student
Each year, many international students choose Sweden as their destination for university studies.
There are 39 universites and university colleges in Sweden, offering courses and programmes taught in English at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels.
Here at Universityadmissions.se, you can:
- learn about the entry requirements
- apply for courses and programmes
- submit your academic documents
- follow your application from start to finish
- receive your admissions decision
The Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR)
UHR manages the admissions process together with Swedish universities and is responsible for:
- The website Universityadmissions.se
- The website Antagning.se, for admission to Swedish courses and programmes
- Registering admissions documents submitted by students as part of their admissions application, such as transcripts and English test scores
- Reviewing admissions applications to see that students meet general entry requirements
- Answering questions that students have about the admissions process
- Notifying students of their selection results in the courses and programmes they've applied for here at Universityadmissions.se