You may wish to reapply for deleted courses and programmes. Please follow the instructions here that reflect your current situation.
You can only reapply to courses and programmes open for late application
In most cases, you'll find a reapply button next to the courses still open at 'Application' here in your account.
You can find out for sure if a course you've applied to is still open by searching for it in the course catalogue on the start page. Write in the name of the course or programme, or the application code. If you can select it, it's still open.
Ranking and not replying to your offer
If you've been deleted from a course or programme for one of the following reasons, you must reapply to be considered for it:
- if you've been offered a place in a higher ranked course or programme, and the lower ranked one has been deleted
- if the course or programme was deleted because you forgot to keep your place when you replied to your offer
You can reapply right here at Universityadmissions.se. Log in to your account and go to your applications. Where you can reply yes or no to your offer, you will also find a 'Reapply' button next to the courses you can reapply to. Click the button and follow the instructions.
You'll get a confirmation email that your reapplication has been received.
You were unqualified but believe you now are
Some applicants are not considered qualified for a course when they apply, but later have documentation that makes them qualified.
If you wish to be considered for courses you were previously determined to be unqualified for, you must reapply for them. Please follow these instructions:
- After you've received your Notification of Selection Results, write to University Admissions explaining that you'd like to reapply. You can do this by sending us an email using the contact form at the University Admissions Support Centre, or by writing a letter and uploading it to your admissions account.
- In the email/letter, include the application code(s) for the courses you wish to reapply for and indicate in what order you wish to rank them.
- You can submit your documents at any time (you don't need to wait for the admissions results), but it's best to send them in as soon as possible.
Your application date will be the date we've received both your documentation and your letter.
On-time application but late documentation
Applicants who completed their electronic application on-time but submitted their documents after the deadline must reapply for courses that have been deleted if they wish to be considered for them. Follow these instructions:
- After you've received your Notification of Selection Results, submit an email to University Admissions explaining that you would like to reapply. Go to the support centre and use the contact form
- In the email, include the application code(s) for the courses you wish to reapply for and indicate in what order you wish to rank them.
- You can submit your additional documents at any time (you don't need to wait for the admissions results), but it's best to send them in as soon as possible.